The ‘Perry’ tote has been designed with three purposes in mind:
1) to have some features of a traditional baby bag including compartments, and pockets for nappies, phone and a bottle;
2) to have a stylish and functional bag that no one will know holds the baby’s dirty laundry (so to speak); and
3) can be used for an entirely other purpose such as for work or travelling (as it does not look like a traditional nappy bag). It is stylish, functional, and long enough to fit a laptop; this bag will carry literally everything you need.
How you say? Imagine a compartment that fits either a baby bottle or your drink, another that can hold nappies or a mini iPad; and how about changing between documents, baby clothes, your own cardigan or a laptop!
- Dimensions: Width across the bottom: 35cm; Width across the top: 45cm; Height: 29cm; Width of base: 13cm
- Weight: 950grams
- Premium PU (faux leather)
- Matching detachable shoulder strap (3cm in width)
- Zips to close
- Two vertical zip compartments on the front
- Gold hardware
- Large zipped interior wall compartment.
- Internal padded zipped compartment separates the bag into two. The padded compartment if perfect to fit Surface pro or iPad Air
- Two large pockets on the interior wall - one clip attached for your keys or dummy
- Waterproof bottle compartment
- Lined interior - brown/cream stripe
Made in China
The longevity of any handbag is dependent on various factors, such as how often it is used and the weight it carries. It is also determined by environmental factors such as heat, moisture and sunlight that the bag may encounter during its lifespan.
All our PU / PVC handbags have a 3 month warranty against faulty or defective manufacturing. Any genuine faults can be detected during this period.
Here are some suggestions to help prolong the lifespan of your PU / PVC handbag.
- Clean with a neutral cleaning conditioner such as Silpol, by Shucare
- Always use a soft cloth when cleaning, such as a microfibre cloth
- They can also be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth, with warm soapy water and a small amount of eucalyptus oil. Wipe dry with a soft cloth. This method may sometimes remove grease stains.
- Some strains or smudges may sometimes be removed by rubbing alcohol on the affected area with a soft cloth
- When ever cleaning a bag always test on an inconspicuous area first
|Brand||Sash & Belle|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Inspiration Avenue users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.